Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Recently have been great. The outing with the family, and yesterday's outing with the guys and Lin. Super fun!!

Ikea was great still. Except I dont have my brother with me this time who would entertain me to see all the children's thingys. But stilll fun! The journey was even better! 8).

Things went back to normal as from today I guess. Things ended. Girlies, told your I expected it right? Nvm, really fine now. Caught a cold last night I think. Keep sneezing today till my eardrums almost burst. My eyes are like duper droopy today. Double eyelid is super obvious. Haa! Tired.

Cancel my work today. Sometimes really got to thank Serene as always she help me to find replacement. Thanks. 8).

The guys are leaving for HK today. Though it's only a few days, think will miss them too. Keke. All cause of Lin, influence me. Haha. But times spend yesterday was really uber fun!

Stereotyping. Bleah. They are being stereotype. Me too. 8/.


Shu thought hard on 7:53 pm.