Monday, May 23, 2005

I still feel cursed. Maybe by another living in the east. Haa. Rubbish


Wanted to blog so much recently, but everytime I come to the Blogger site, I dont know what to write. I got a million and one thing to write about. Ok maybe not million, but quite a number. I dont know where and how to start.


Anyway, yesterday was great. Went out with my family minus big bro. Went to some temple, pass by Muqsit's house! Kekeke. Freaking lots of people!! Then to another temple near Bugis. Woo, past by his shop. Haa.


Dad bought a dvd+tv thingy for his car. So sitting in that car which I use to dream about and watching DVD, tell me from where I should be unhappy? Went back straight to the car after praying. *saded* We were so near to Sim Lim Square, where my hope for a new hp could be. Haa. Dad drove us to Sim Lim Tower instead. Keke. Got a Nokia 3230, similar to bro. Though I still crave for that Sony Ericsson K750i. But that Nokia seems good enough, at least that's what Guru Lin says. Further more it's cheaper! haa.. ALot cheaper. I should be a happy girl. Dad pampers me when he can. 8).


Ok, I am still a happy girl. Lin will be a happy girl. Minty would be a happy girl. We all are happy souls on earth. Let's just ignore any idiots. 8X


Shu thought hard on 10:33 am.