Wednesday, May 11, 2005

He never fails to disappoint me.
I should be use to it.
I dont want to get use to it, for I wont feel anymore if I do.
I start to doubt myself once again.
An outcast? Undesired?
I can never understand what a crab thinks.
I need more help.
What am I thinking?
How can I heck about my studies and think of all the nonsense now?
I am in Year 3!!
To date, attended 1 complete lecture only.
I deserve a beating I know.

Can ego beat desires?
I cant.
Or rather, I dont want to lose the one to my ego.
Or do I have ego?
Ya, I have.
Just that I am slightly more tolerant than the norm.
Everything is making me sound so much like a despo.
Ya, when the night falls, I start to be a despo, for love, attention and concern, and for sleep.
I am afraid that I can take it no longer.
I dont want history to repeat.

I am tired. Tired Tired Tired.
What's with people who dont go straight to the point?
You know I am lazy!!!
So just say everything straight OK?!
If only guys know that girls dont express their care and concern with words.
Or should I say most girls?
Feel it feel it feel it!!!!!


Shu thought hard on 8:50 pm.