Thursday, April 07, 2005
Literally got scolded the whole day. The minute my mum gets home... When I reach my work place and stuff. 8/. But I smile to everyone the whole day! 8)Maybe it's the effect of my all-pass result slip? Haa!! I been wishing and praying that I dont mind getting an all Ds result slip, just make sure I pass. In the end? Yea, my wish came true, all pass. Not all Ds though. Lolx!! At least I know Lady Luck is still with me, for now. Ok, I shall try hard to get this fact into my skull that Lady luck would eventually leave one day. Sobzz. Try!!! Year 3!!!! Here I come!!!!
Have been going to the Timezone so often this holiday!! I really didnt go as much for the past 2 years man!! One trip to CWP means 2 times to timezone today. Shit!! I just pray hard I dont get addicted to the catching game!! Lin was lucky. $1 and she caught a dog. $5 and she caught 2. Even the arcade boy was afraid of her. But an uncle spend like $16(that's what Lin heard) or $50(that's what I heard) and only manage to catch an ugly pinochio at the last try. Phew!
Who says December is a month where people spend lots? I think April is just as bad!! July too!! May and June too!! Grr!!
Had been taking quite alot of pics recently, but none were send to me yet! Thailand trip, OGL camp, birthday parties!! *hint hint* Send me soon!!
When you dont care, you get to see things clearer. 8).
Haa! Had been msging this good friend of mine. He got superb memory!!! Can read my msg instantly and reply only 2 days later. What a way to save sms man!
Hee, I feel like an angel today. Smiling and smiling and smiling. And so nice of me to stay awake to help some, hmm, ahem* who keep scolding me! haa! 8X
Oh yah, anyone got spanglish or meet the fockers VCD or DVD? Keen in watching spanglish and missed the horny lil dog of Meet the fockers! And no, I am not horny! *Grins*
Shu thought hard on 2:31 am.