Monday, March 21, 2005

Would you sacrifice your life for the one you love? Not the family kind though.

Not sure if I did blog about this before...
But seeing all the news of people killing their whole family... how do you feel about it? Lots say it's heartless, gruesome, and those stuff. Hee, I think it's ok though. Understandable in my case. I wont want to have any of my immediate family leaving me at any point of time. I rather ALL go at one go. Hee, here's a short conversation of mum and me.

Mum: tsk tsk tsk, mei liang xin ar...tai can ren le(heartless, too heartless)
Me: Ok lar, but if it's me, if ever I got any sucidal thoughts, I would do the same too!
Mum: *stares*

8X

Anyway, WAS ADDED! 8D

Grr, this week seem so empty. Only 5 days occupied now. But sounds alot. Hey!! KTV!!!

Luckily tomorrow meeting the sweets for a swim and most prob KTV after that! 8D

Oh yah, notices some thing about Leo guys. They are always not on time. It happen to so MANY of my guy leo friends. Does it happen to you as well? Hmm....


Shu thought hard on 12:06 am.