Thursday, March 10, 2005

Another is gone. Study with YT at Secret Recipe. Hmm, I think we did more eating and talking rather than study. At least for me. Kekeke. But it's always nice talking to her. Remember when I get my pay or whatver, shall head down to Forbidden City and OAKS alright? hee! Awaiting.

Exam is getting nearer, and today's revision had reduced to only completing 1 question. Super Jialat. Let's hope for the better tomorrow since I got no work from tomorrow onwards.

Nightmare every single night. The nightmare which saddens and freak me out almost came true. Though it isnt really the same, but the outcome seems alike. But like what everyone who knows tell me, it's not worth it.


Superstar

You stand so high up there,
when the stage is raised.
I cheered so hard for you,
yet I seems to be transparent.
But when the stage is lowered,
you will realise,
you no longer have me.


Shu thought hard on 12:52 am.