Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Had been working quite abit this week. Haa, it's only monday! But will be working a few more days too. Thanks to that "skinny, insensitive jerk". Lolx. Exams round the corner. Praying hard that I would not need to repeat any single module. Year 1 sem 2 was great. A rather easy semester with manageable modules. Year 2 sem 1 is superdy slack. TEP. Year 2 sem 2, should be manageable as well, just that I havent got the mood for classical, ever since the start of the sem. -_-"...
Today's plan to study failed. Wake up at 7, slack till 10. Then magazine till 11. tsk tsk tsk. Study till 11.30, doze off. When I awake at 12, went to my room to sleep till 1. Super slack. Bathe, TV, and off to work. How great is that. HOPEFULLY I can wake up in time to join the sweets to study at west coast.
MSN can be laggy abit more.
Work is fun! Hee. How I wish now is 19th March. 8/.
Some way overdue pics. 8)

Favourite Teacher! 8D

Victory! 2002 Sports Day

Cousins!

Never in my life I ever thought that I would take phot with him! My cousin, Singer-to-be

Dearests of the Dearests.

Crazy memories at Kenneth's House. "haaaaa"

DDDDD!!!

Me and Kenneth!

I like this pic a whole lot!

The "leaders" "facilator" "whatever" at LTC 2004

Christmas Slumber Party 2004

Preparation before Steamboat

Our Yu Sheng

Ready...

Get set.... GO!!!!

Mmmmmmm

Tinky and Me at Pasta Cafe

My supper!

YT's...

*Burps*

Tadah! Orange me and YT.

One of the very few pics I like after I cut my hair! 8D

To end, Innocence- the purest of human. 8)
Shu thought hard on 12:02 am.