Friday, March 04, 2005

From today onwards, gonna start a MAJOR project.
Target- Mum and bro.

I am sure to pester them all day and night long from tomorrow onwards. 8D. Hopefully it works. If not, I am so not going to get it and that kind uncle wont want to help me get it already.

Bleah, exams coming, and I dont even have the least thought of studying. Pls pls pls!! May god bless me with some determination to study!! Just 2 weeks!!
And I bet I will flunk my FNY man. Ya, partly my fault, but I just hate that Gayish blackie. 8/

Anyway, went to Ikea, CMPB and the place where beng use to work yest. Quite fun, except for even more gayish people there who try to act cool and act big. Major turn off.

Ikea is so much fun. My first time there! Next time shall bring lil bro there as well! Kekeke! But I got another cut from there. Sigh, one cut haven heal and the next come.

I want my very own Fossil WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Shu thought hard on 11:27 pm.