Friday, February 25, 2005
GRRRRR!!!! If only life's like MSN, SMS or whatever. I wont have to face anyone, chat with anyone face to face, having to face my phobia, and all the stuff!!MSN and all is so much better. Just a click, you get to the window of that person, and just start with a Hi or something. Though I am never a good chatter online, I am alot worse in person!! I may sound damm superficial when I always agree. I probably only know how to talk to people who give me chances. Will you be able to take it if I say what I really want? If it isnt something you want to hear? I am so sick of it.
Alot of times I react with "no reaction" or an "orh". bleah, how nice if I were to be able with "oh really?! Omg!! How did you do it?" And stuff like that. Bet I wouldnt be that much of a boring person. I almost couldnt talk things like that. But on msn, it's alot easier. Just type and press "enter". That's all!! 8)
I always thought I am an easy-going girl. Now I reall doubt it. 8/
I guess I am getting nearer and nearer to my goal. An actress. If you get what I mean.
Shu thought hard on 12:23 am.