Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I wonder how do people hide what they really feel deep inside so well. Appearing happy when they are feeling really devastated. Appearing like you owe him/her a million, sounding damm sarcastic, yet deep inside, they do care for you... Aww!! How sweet? Geez

I really should learn how to keep my feelings to myself, so I would always appear so cheerful and all? Hee. However, quite a no. of friends have been telling me how I was in the past, well, very glad to hear that. But it keep me wondering, what am I really like in the past?

Well, my memory is consider not bad, as said by some of my friends as well. I can remember the slightest thing which you had forgotten, yet it always fail me when I want to remember stuff. I cant seems to remember what I was like in the past, how I behave back then and stuff.

Afterall, maybe one really shouldnt try too hard, just be yourself. Trying too hard might backfire the thing. Bleah, life is about the art of the game. You know how to play it well, you get what you want, vice versa. I'm a bad player in this game. 8(.

Sometimes I really dread growing up, it kills the innocence in a person, dont you think so? It isnt that good an idea to be matured either.

Enough of these, time to sleep! 8) Good evening!


Shu thought hard on 4:13 pm.