Friday, February 04, 2005

Phew!! After an hour or 2 of rearranging the photos in my com, I selected a number of them to be develop! and guess what? To date, it did not exceed 200! At least not as much as I had expected. So, 8). But god knows when I will go develop lar, so maybe + Xmas party, Thailand Trip, Reunion Dinner, LTC Camp, misc. It will exceed 200.

Looking through the pics, lots of pictures flashes in my head. Hmm, there's DDDDD! Hope none of your had forgotten about it. Soon I will upload pictures we took! The times we spend at the last few weeks on Year 1. I miss Shiying and Kenneth!!

Looking at the pics taken with the group, needless to say, it constitute to more than half of the amount of photos I want to develop. Those rehearsals for Orientation Finale, stayovers, outings, every single thing. Argh!!

And now, after just less than 6 hours of sleep last night, I still cant get to sleep. Wonder what's happening inside me. 8/. I am so so so tempted to Go KTV!!! Argh!! But cant lar, haiya!! another day ok? Pls pls pls!! M1 sucks! 8X.

Just now went walking around the neighbourhood with mum and lil bro. Go inside a watch shop to show my mum my favourite watch from fossil. Hohoho!! I am quite sure this time round that I will get this watch! I want it so badly!!!!! B A D L Y!!! And mum saw a watch which she like alot too. Price is reasonable too, so I ask her to get it! 8). I am so happy to be able to buy things!! 8).

Anyway, school is stupid today. Had lesson from 5-6. ICT is neligible! 8X. And during that 1 hr of lab lesson, that Lim ST says since we like to surf net, then the day shall be surfing of net and not tut! Damm! But thank god he still go through. 8/.

Later is going to be a long long day... Got to go Chinatown to make payment for the trip! Wheeeee!! Suddenly I am so looking forward to the trip again!! Let's hope it will be a good one! Hahaha.

Ok, I think I better go lie on my bed and count sheeps maybe? Good night! 8D


Shu thought hard on 1:45 am.