Saturday, January 29, 2005
I am suffering... Tsk tsk tsk* I want to shop and buy so many stuff!!!! But I shall go Thai and buy. 8). Awaits..Kekekeke.
Got my pay today! Alot lesser than what I expect, so, very broke now!!
Been walking all day long. from 11am till 10++pm!! Causeway Point- Orchard- Bugis- Orchard! hahaha! that's crazy man!! Saw some super gay people who keep staring at us. Actually ALOT of people stare and look at me and Lin today. Solely because, we wore exactly the same outfit! hahahhaa. Was kind of shock when I meet her. Super paiseh, but slowly we got use to it. Kekekke.
Saw alot of people as well. Fiza, Guo Xiong, Seeyah and kok chin, couple of people from NYP, Jeffery, Sha, erm, I forgot. And Max from 77th Street as well!! Damm horny man!
Bought quite a number of things. My new year stuff should be complete now. 8D. The rest will leave it to Thai. Anyway, Bugis Street change soooo much!!!! Super super lots of shops now!! Really SUPER. Saw a necklace which I like, but, aiyah, too bad lar, left the place then I remember. And that Adidas bag which I like ever since the first time I saw it!!! Was struggling if I should go Citylink to buy or not, but in the end, no money left!! Hohoho! 8(. Saw a sunglasses too!! Argh!! so many things I want to buy!!!
Went to eat at Pastamania today. Hmm, next time we change k Lin? Cosi Cafe Bar!! We go there sit down and stone hor!! Hohohoho!!! 8D Come to think of it, I only had one meal today!!
Ok! Enough of the fun times today. I've got to do my biz finance!! Argh!!
Shu thought hard on 11:25 pm.