Monday, January 17, 2005
Mood now: Disturbed.
Hee, 8). First time blogging during my ICT lesson. Kind of bored. Suddenly lose interest in alot of things. Maybe only after I get what I want then I will feel better. So, my pay, please come faster!
Hmm, yesterday was simple, but nice. Slept at 1+ the night before, and woke up at 7 to go Bishan Park to jog. Whole family! So long since we last went out together. After that, went to Pek Kio food centre or whatever to try out the carrot cake as dad complimented that it's good. The food there are all so cheap!!! The carrot cake store queue is not very long actually. Around 10 people in the queue but the wait is long! Around 30mins? Hmm, the carrot cake, not bad I think. The best thing is that it isnt oily, and 3 eggs added to a $2 plate of carrot cake. So imagine my dad ordered 5 plate, and the guy cracked 15 eggs altogether!
Tried the BIG zhui kuei and some sticky rice with peanut and yam cake. 5 drinks. All just for around $16+? Damm filling! Over there got LOTS of items below $2!! Good place! 8)
Went home, slept till 3+... TV, eat, use com. Basically is all these. Oh yah, and the last min project. 8X
I desperately want to get my hair cut!! Regardless if it will look ugly or what! Hair will grow you see. 8).
I pass my EFMA test. Just pass. Bleah, should have study harder as it's an easy test. 8/.
anyway, today is Carol's birthday!
Happy Birthday girl! 8). One day I go rouge too k? 8)
Shu thought hard on 2:12 pm.