Sunday, January 09, 2005

Practically stay out late all week long. Except tomorrow. 8/.

Joanne Peh(Bai Wei Xu) came to eat at Pasta.

Went clubbing last night with Minty, Lun, Deen and Pamela. Took quite a long while to decide where to go. I hurt my leg! My Puma shoe is hurt too! 8X. Settle for Phuture at the end. It's like the best among all the visit I had at Zouk. First time clubbing with them too, except for Deen. Chilled out at Checkers after that.I good place to chill, and heard the food is nice too! I think the price is acceptable too! 8).

Reach home at 5+am, cab fare is horrible!!!! More than 2o bucks! 8(. Slept all the way till 10+am before rushing off for work again. Imagine at the rate I am working and stuff, how do I get to heal my legs? 8(

Work isnt that bad today. Just tired. After work, the crowd at town is horrible! Cannot move!! Erm , meet Kailin, walk around with my already very sore feet, but it's fun lar! Hahaha, nothing much to buy though. But I eyed 2 pairs of footwear now!! argh~ But I am penniless. So, yah.



Shu thought hard on 1:52 am.