Thursday, January 06, 2005
Woo... A tired and scary day. Yest was Deen's birthday, cum Tinky's be-early birthday celebration. Did not get to celebrate Deen's birthday at all, but guess, he enjoyed it. 8).
Got to work in the noon today. Kind of relax today, laugh alot as usual. But got reprimanaded for helping the kitchen staff! kekekeke. After work was pretty late so it's kind of pointless if I go down to join them, so... went to shop around for some stuff. 8).
Meet Elaine first, kind of awkward as we dont really talk. Then later went to meet the rest, the first thing that Yuki and KAt discussed from far was that I grown fatter. Glad that they say it's the arm part.8/. Not something pleasant, but, I am sure it isnt fats, or it isnt that much of fats now. Now got muscles! Really!! Partyworld KTV. The group is kind of against 5 and 6, and guess what? Our room number... 65! Lolx! Anyway, The mike there are kinda faulty, service isnt really good. And they got too much sugar I guess, trying to kill me with that exceptionally sweet flavoured drink, though I ask formore syrup. 8/. But the Cookies and Cream Swensen's Ice-cream cake is not bad. And best of all, seen a number of Jerry's MTV!! Drools!!! 8X! It's like I always go abit goo-goo-ga-ga whenever I see him and Vic. O_O...despite the fact that I am real sleepy.
KTV session was short, but I sang quite a number of songs. Left, decided to go somewhere to chill since it's only 10. Wanted to go Coffee Bean, then change to Coffee Club Express. But, too many people, so we head to Checkers instead. And we really C~H~I~L~L~E~D! First was my ultimate different frequency thing(As normal) which sent the rest into a state of confuse mind of what the hell am I talking. And my lame jokes which they felt is cold. 8X. Then they on the aircon, and we start to talk about all the real life experience, weird encounters. 8/. Freak me out totally! Hahaha. Worse than visual images from movies. And it's REAL. Yes, R-E-A-L!
They warned me about some places which I better not go to explore out of fun and stuff. And, Dairy Farm and Hillview is in. 8). And alot of places in Asia, China, damm! I rather wake up in the middle of the night and see vampire or Dracula or maybe the ever so clean The Count instead of those ghostly things. 8X. We chatted till I guess we miss the last train and all of us took cab home. Cab uncle is kinda scary too. 8/. But the short chat with YT really ease me alot. Not that freak out. The atmosphere before is like, a no of us are on the edge of bursting out into tears. Omg! But I miss Ash, still wishes to go KL to visit him. But maybe, no more Cameron Highland and stuff. 8/. No more Genting for, at least this while. I had enough of stories which can freak me out even before I set off. 8/.
Anyway, today's Kenneth the Dumberested Birthday. Hey blur~ Happy birthday! Miss you loads too! 8), See you soon I hope..8)
Later meeting the OBS clique!!! So long! Hopefully it will go on smoothly as well. 8) Smiles!
Shu thought hard on 1:55 am.