Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Eat Eat and Eat. Had been eating non stop, for the fear of I will be hungry at work. But at work, I eat non stop too!!
Been working quite alot recently. And on every night shift, pasta for supper!!! On one day, I had pasta, and later meet my bro at Woodlands prata place in the middle of the night for second round serving! With KAmbing soup, pratas, balacen kang kong and milo dinosaur! Yummy!! 8). I still prefer this AL-Ameen, near and taste better than the Bukit Timah one..
Then every night now, pasta! Today, Serene's shift! So fun today, cant stop laughing at some point of time. Had Ice Cream, Luncheon meat, jelly and the regular pasta for supper today!! Omg!! Anyway, just come to realise, PAsta Cafe is a rather hot spot for artiste. 1 month + Work and I seen 4. But, where is TayPingHui?!! 715?!!? Ou Xuan?!! All the damm cool people!!! 8)
Hmm, becuase of the tsunami, I am afraid of going Scuba diving too. But, I still want to. However, mum isnt supportive and kinda object it... 8/...
Nothing much to blog. Till then, smile! 8)
Shu thought hard on 1:16 am.