Saturday, January 01, 2005
It's 2005 already. I din even know it's 2005 until I see the clock had past 12. Had been too engross in the talk with mum.
2004, is a year which at some point of time, I really enjoy myself.
But it's also a time where i start to wonder... who am I?
And worse of all, all the disasters that had been happening.
How many people pass away/lost their live in the year 2004?
There's war, bird flu, natural death, Tsunami, lots of accidents.
Yesterday is surely a day which I really got no mood to enjoy.
I am much more interested in the news.
But the death rate just keep jumping, and it's really fast.
It's so unpleasant.
Do your know that if all the rainforest and mangrove swamp haven been cleared for recreational purposes or whatever, the impact wouldnt be that big.
And because of the lack of knowledge in Asia, wrong judgement were made, causing so many death.
Well, saw someone concluded that it's the worse natural disasters ever. 8/.
No matter what, I know I wont regret about my decision today, of not going to Sentosa with Lin. 8).
For whoever celebrating out there, hope your had fun. 8).
I am glad to know quite a number of people, and become good friends or even close friends in 2004.
Happy New Year. 8). And my deepest condolences to all the unlucky ones.
Shu thought hard on 1:44 am.