Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Well, thinking of going Private soon. Meaning, like Kenn maybe, change to a new blog add. Dont really like the idea of so many unknown people reading my blog. I hear things like, "hey! just now I saw XXX reading your blog leh." I realise my posts are kinda restrain now. I just cant seems to blog every single thing I would like to.
Blogging, from KC, means you want people to know and read about your stuff, so, yah. But I only want the intended people to know about it. Feel very uneasy having alot of people reading the more inner part of me. Lolx! So yeah, shifting soon! 8)
Anyway, some that-same-old-boring updates about my recent life.
Got the week plan. 8)
Mon- Work
Tue- Movie and shopping with Minty
Wed- Meet mum and bro! Shop till we drop!
Thurs- Working in the morn. Home sweet home after sch.
Fri- Hopefully home sweet home too. 8)
Sat- Working
Sun- Off!!
8). Today is pretty slack, but damm tiring and hungry. Had EFMA test, went to try out twister fries and prosperity beef burger, eat AJ mountain, sign up as members of Mac,window shopping and work! Fun working with them. Till now, it's one of the best place I ever work in.(Though I didnt work for many places before.)Had a slice of pizza and some cake for dinner! Actually it's a try out to see if the cake is spoil! hahaha, but me and shirlene thought it taste not bad. 8/. Keep knocking myself onto everywhere I go... -_-"... And there's cute guy! 8X. Not good looking, but the kind I will go goo-goo-ga-ga over. 8X.Guys in shirt/ formal wear/damm fit/ damm clean/ smells good/ mature...argh!!! Killer!! 8D. Oh yah, saw Olinda today, dont really like her. 8/.
Oh yah, many people falling ill. Take care all. Thanks to Albert Ching for the ride home! hahaha! Get well soon! 8).
Where's Steve?!!!
Shu thought hard on 1:13 am.