Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Please Please Please!! Everyone!! Please take note!!
PLEASE remind me to:
1) Save $- from my daily allowance!!!
2) Eat cheaper food!!!
3) Go home as early as possible!!!
4) Study more!!!
5) Clean up my room!!!
6) Bascially, just be a perfect girl in my daddy's eyes!! 8D
8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
Know why? Coz I am...leaving...on an airplane!! I cant believe it!! My dad just agree to it!!! I dont have to lie at all!! I am so happy about not lying!!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!
Ok, let's just hope it's not any of a "false alarm".
Oh dearest God, PLEASE! Make the trip a successful, peaceful, fulfilling, and safe one!! Please please!!! *kowtow* 8P
Went out with mum today, initially wanted to look for new year clothes for mum. But in the end, I bought one top! 8). Still need to get a skirt, jeans, another top, that heels, a handbag, specs, contact lens, haircut, err. That should be all. Opps, plus gatherings and Ken's CD. Argh!! SO please please please remind me to save money from my daily allowance!!!
Shu thought hard on 10:11 pm.