Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Yesterday work was kinda fun. And I succeed in only spending the allocated amount of money yesterday. 8)

Phyllis is back at work. So cute!! She show us "magic" and her idol. Cute butch! The very first time where I personally find that a butch is so so so so cute and good looking!!!! But my manager say the one I saw isnt good looking, her ex look much nicer. I wonder... 8?

People there are damm open man!! Really super super open! Even worse than the conversation me and Lin say! Hahaha. But had a good laugh ar.

Hate despise and detest those who bring down others to boost their ego/pride or whatsoever. Bringing others down to show how great you are is simply dumb. Much more dumb than the "blur-and-slow-sherry". Whatever your say. *roll eyes* Anyway, it just prove that you are weak! Wow!! So you are the only one with pride and ego eh? Assss Hole!

People change according to the environment, the people around them and stuff. It's amazing to see stuff happened before and is happening now. People change the way they talk, their views, their dress sense and everything, yea! Everything can be change.

Yea, I do believe in horoscope at times. They always say that Sagitarius are superficial, but I guess that applies to almost every one. I see horoscopes saying that the people of that kind are honest, real, and whatever. Well, I know people who are just as superficial. And those who hate superficiality, think of it very carefully, arent you another one? If you are not, good. 8)

Kailin, she's a girl who cannot stand people who get good things from her. For example, if people step her, she die die must receive an apology, if not, she is sure to give back double. I dont like this way, as I believe to just forget the minor matters since people did not do it on purpose. If I am going to state more, alot of my readers would sure to say why is she like that, thinking she is bad and stuff. Ya, for some matters, alot of people might not understand why she did all this. But, now, I found something really good about her. She is not superficial AT ALL. She show her true feelings, never a single bit fake. At least that's what I see throughout the years of friendship. Maybe it's her character, that allows me to stay as myself over the years, my truest self. 8). Though sometimes she dont care what am I talking about and I dont care what she talking about and when she gets irritating with her ever repeated questions. Lin, keep that up! But, dont always beat or seduce me liao ar! 8P.

Anyway, never take an angry person's word to heart. At least that's what I learnt.

Sometimes I wonder, am I really that bad? Like, alot of things I do and say are all offensive. Bleah, ok, for my part, maybe I say things too bluntly and I am sarcastic. If you want me to say things openly, stop blaming me for being so blunt. I will try not to be so blunt. But dont you think on your part, you should not take things so personal? And get offended for me being blunt? Guess you should be more forgiving and take things lightly too. 8/.

Dont act as if you care when you dont.

How much I wish I could complain non stop to someone again.



Shu thought hard on 10:44 am.