Tuesday, January 25, 2005
I seems to be able to see people clearer.
I seems to be more protective of myself already.
I seems to see everyone having motives.
These are things which I hope I never will have to learn(except for the first one). I see people who learnt about these and getting all sad and stuff over all these. I dont want that to happen.
I like loves songs. Those which touches deep into people's heart. I relates every love songs I hear with my own encounters, but never seems to be able to link anything together, only to start doubting myself if I ever been love. (all the rubbish subtract that idiot) Even with Chester around, I will come to think if those feelings was for real, or for show? i wonder if something serious happen, would he leave? Or to stand by me? I just pray my fantasy would be a true one. 8).
If I were to carry on, probably I will blurt out more rubbish. Rubbish and pure rubbish!
My last post on this blog. If I remember, I will change the add tomorrow. 8). For those who want my blog add, can msg or call me to check. 8).
Shu thought hard on 11:45 pm.