Thursday, January 27, 2005

So what for now?

Granny is going for that operation tomorrow. Hmm, it's just a thin line between success and failure. I really do hope that it would be a success... The outcome can change almost every plans for now. Ok, I am heartless, I am selfish. But, no feelings=no feelings. 8/

Personally, I ain't close to my granny, in fact I dislike her some times when I feel some stuff. 8/. Dont know either. Maybe afterall, I just dont want to see my dad getting upset and stuff over granny. I am so afraid that my dad would just break down...8/. It's like tsunami. It can be so furious at times. Big waves seems to be coming to my dad all at a time. It's too much for me to take, let alone him... 8/.

Even more expenses now. Bleah, trying to cut down le.

I am like so drain suddenly. So so so drain up by everything. But thinking back, it seems that I did not acheive anything in the past few days. Bleah, sometimes I really wish to take a break, but the expenses are like too much. Alot more than I can cope. Guess I should restrain myself from spending too much. But, I am a girl, a young lady afterall, love to enjoy, to doll up and stuff. So, yah. Sometimes I really envy people who can just enjoy without needing to work for it. Argh~~

I have been failing!!! 3 test gotten back, I flunk 2. Bleah!!! Work stress..everything!!!! I wish I am in bangkok now!!!!



Shu thought hard on 5:31 pm.