Thursday, February 03, 2005
You are likely to have a keen interest in traveling and experiencing foreign cultures first-hand. Your ceaseless desire to expand your horizons probably includes a spiritual quest as much as seeking to understand geopolitical events. You are a global citizen, and may wonder at provincial attitudes, or why people can't see that religion is more a function of geography than spiritual truth.
In your relationships, you are likely to have an outgoing, entertaining manner that easily attracts friends. You may charm others with great stories, or have a flair for humor. Because you are a natural wanderer, you may find it difficult to settle down in a committed partnership, though part of you would cherish the idea. It could work, though, if you and your mate have similar lifestyles. In general, you get along best with Ariens, Leos, Librans, and Pisceans.
In your professional life, you may find meaningful work helping people through the really major changes in their lives. Whether this is as a lawyer, consultant, health practitioner, teacher, or writer doesn't matter so much; you have strong convictions and want to have an impact upon people's lives. You may also attract and influence societys movers and shakers, securing not only your own financial well-being, but also facilitating social progress.
Above taken from some tiger beer horoscope from the east and west.
Went to Malaysia yesterday with May and Cindy and her bf, Victor. She treated us to Secret Recipe. Thanks! 8). Walk around, saw a top which I like. But didnt buy it coz it was kinda small. Saw lots of Mickey products which I fancy as well. But, the prices... When I am rich one day, I will be able to afford it man. Saw Ferlyn so many times. She ar, tail me. Tsk tsk tsk* Bought the famous Roti Boy back. Hmm, taste not bad. For those who like it, it taste ALOT better when it just came out of the oven. 8).
Back to Singapore alone first, was determine to save money so I just force myself to take bus wherever I go. Many many times I got the STRONG urge to just hail a cab, but I manage to resist it! Hohoho!! A pat for myself. 8). Yesterday was supposedly our group's reunion dinner. The food's not bad! Had a few sip of Red Wine. Arr! I really miss the Red Wine at Terraza or whatever do you call that. As usual, too lazy to go home alone, so I slack and slack... At 2+3am... wanted to go home, but sleepy bro didnt wake up to open the gate, so drop that idea. 8(. Hopefully dad would not comment much when he see me later. Oh oh!! one last thing!! We had Yusheng too last night!! It's fun!!! Though the taste is so-so. But the companion is fun. 8)
Shu thought hard on 1:40 pm.