Monday, February 14, 2005

Hee, realise I haven been blogging much either recently.

Heard quite abit on each new year experience. Nevermind, I got mine next year, I sincerely hope! 8).Anyway, mine isnt that bad either. Just TV all day long, for like 4 days straight? That might explain why my butt is getting bigger. 8/. Oh yah, so nice to be able to meet up with Ash during the CNY break too, since the previous planned shopping trip was to be cancelled as my grandma pass away. But yeah, as cute as ever. 8)

Valentines Day. How did you guys spend it? I spend it with the sweeties. Haa, minus Kim. 8(. Been such a long long time since I last saw her. Went to sing KTV. DAMM! I ALWAYS fell asleep towards the end!! It really wasnt on purpose girls. 8X. Tried out the famous HK-alike mango store in Town. Hmm, I am quite sure HK would be alot better since everyone MISSES HK one. SG one is ok. Saw lots of couples, but dont feel much. I am comfortable for whatever I am now, though sometimes... 8).

"happi valentine day!!last year this time i am still at sentosa wit my ex..lols..tis year i am all alone at home..lols..miss the days..but time realli flies"- saw this from someone blog. Hahaha. Hmm, ok lar, I do patronise his blog to see if he do misses me and stuff. But, la la la~! It's always nice to know that you are remembered though you few nothing towards that someone. 8/. That's probably the key thing friends are for. To provide warmth for each other. 8). Haa, thinking back, the effort I took to make the V'day present last year, spending my very first Vday with a guy, hmm, dont really miss it. REALLY.

DAH! Maybe I am like dead tired now yet I've got to study for tomorrow's Basic theory. Lucky dad is always kind enough to drive his dearest daughter around. Hee, a good way to strike a conversation IF I start learning how to drive. I SO want to be the FIRST grandchildren at my dad's side to get driving license! Just wait and see! DAH~~ 8P

Oh yah, went to Mandai crematorium. Hmm, it's like SO grand and new. Maybe I shall buy a place there too? Or maybe I can custom-made one which can place 5 "ashes" into a hole? Hee. I would love if my whole family would be together. 8). Oh yah, it's like damm sway man! My grandma's "place" over there, is shared with my grandpa who is still well and alive. But, because they are sharing, so my grandpa name is engrave on the plate already, though in red to specify that he is still alive. But, just imagine if it's you. Tsk tsk tsk*

Ok, that's rougly how my new year goes. 8). 3 more days to Thailand!

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Happy birthday to Wen Guang too! 8)


Shu thought hard on 11:45 pm.