Sunday, February 06, 2005

Still got to move on with life yeah? I pray that all will "kan kai" soon.

Dont worry for me, I am fine. Really. 8).

Sorry to all the activites that I did not go or will not be joining and stuff.

Bleah, just isn't a good time to have this kinda things happening.

A console from the nurse, "but lucky it's not on the new year day". So should I really thank god?

hmm, on my way to the hospital, I was praying hard, that everything will be fine, or if not, at least after new year. Well, it didnt came true. 8/. hmm..?

Expecting some shows in the coming days. Yoohoo, just hope me, and my immediate family will be audience, never a part in the cast.

If your need me these few days, I am afraid I will not be there as I got other stuff to attend to now.

But do give me a call or sms if there's a need. But DONT Miss call me. I cant chat, but I can receive info. Ehh, PLS PLS PLS x infinity, DO NOT SEND ME HAPPY NEW YEAR msges. Help appreciated. 8)

Take care all, have a very nice Chinese New Year. 8). And happy 1 year anniversary to my blog in advance. I doubt I will be able to blog then.


Shu thought hard on 4:00 pm.