Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hmm, guess it's kind of scary when doing things I like, for I will be more demanding. Hee, but I am like so into my MM project now!! Opps. 8X. Sigh, guess I am not a good member for projects. I either give rubbish, or be very demanding. Hmm, either ways it isnt good lar. But I am so so so glad that I love my MM project, hopefully can do the best and maybe get a real good grade since I flunk in the previous test.

Had my basic Theory test today as well. Wish me luck man!

Falling sick. Bleah. Having slight headache, and some bad throat and nose block. 8(. Drink more water friends!!

Went out with mum tonight. Wheeeee! Got my luggage!! hee, maybe I'll got pack my stuff later. 2 days from now, I'll be at Thai hotel sleeping I guess. 8).

Had my very first "stalking" session today. Towards who, I shall not reveal. But definately not U, U or U! 8X.

Got quite a no. of "free" stuff from bro today. And the best thing he given me today is those help and suggestions for the project! 8D.

Ok, gotta go do my HRM project. Take care peeps!


Shu thought hard on 12:43 am.