Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Indeed, a better tomorrow has come. Not really an excellent day, but at least a day better than yest? Better than the day before yest? ALOT better I have to say. And to make it better, guess what? It cost me almost a 100 buck! 8/. There goes my Fossil Watch, Mum's DKNY Watch, my new specs, and probably that adidas bag. Anyway, bro is away at Bangkok now. Hee.... 8)

Bleah!! More things I want to buy now. Got the 7th bag within a month starting from 29th Jan?! OMG!! Please stop me! Haa.

Shopping List!! Hot!! Just out from the oven!!! 8)
1) Proper SLing bag big enough for school crap.
2) A backpack!!
3) Escada Ibizza Hippie (yeah, it's old, but it's still my fav!)
4) Shades!! Feel like getting both the design I want. 8X
5) Fossil Watch
6) DKNY watch for mum
7) Mars DVD! MUST GET!*
8) My specs.
9) Bilabong Mesh Cap
10) Another cap! 8X
11) Maybe a new phone?

Oh damm! That rich girl change phone again!! In less than 1 month!!!! to that Motorola cool phone. Looks cool, but so not suitable for me. I am dying to change phone though.

I shall pray everyday that my dad's business will prosper and.. hee, benefit everyone. 8>

Rushing MM project for now, never like a project so much like this before. However, I know I am still not doing my best. Haa, fan jian lar!!

Smile all!! 8)


Shu thought hard on 10:39 pm.