Sunday, February 27, 2005
La La La~~ Not bad. Just alittle bit more to make it a REALLY HAPPY day? Hee. 8)Work today after resting for 16 days. got my pay today and spend until hee. Not bad at work, as usual, and even better when there isnt people who really stress me around! 8). And Jane and BK came over to eat. 8)
Meet Lin after work, got checked by a cute guy(wonder why does everyone look cute to me now?8/) but Lin freaking hate him. LOLX. This girl really change her phone like nobody business!! Couple of days ago she just change to the touchscreen motorola phone and guess she changing again in a few days. -_-". I think that will be her 3rd or 4th phone this year. Hmm...
Hmm, went to find Shiying to see if there's any nice cap and the cap I saw online. Nope! Actually saw one at Wisma, but din really like it till I see it at Heeren. Hee, today's trip is actually to buy Lin's present. In the end shop too much for my stuff. Overspend! 8(. I am getting further and further from my Fossil watch. 8((((.
Saw LOTS of people around. Like Sydney, huifang, yuki and Kat, Doreen and Kyan, couple of NYP people and that's about it! 8).
Really spend alot today, and alot the whole month!! So my solution, is to shop less, and dont meet Lin!! hahahaha! So that will minus off all the shoppings and good food! 8P.
Bleah, have to do FNY, super sian about it, so will try to start when everything ends. hee. Oh yah, FINALLY I try Fet Lob!! I think its GOOD!!!! 8)
Wishing and Hoping and Wishing and hoping and Wishing and Hoping... 8)
Shu thought hard on 11:16 pm.