Monday, February 28, 2005
Fan Jian is just the word. 8/ Fan Jian= Knowing you cant do or say something yet doing/saying it. 8/.
Haa! but, 8)!!
Lin!! Faster go see and let me know ok?!! When you see this msg me if you dont know what I am talking about!!
Hmm, slightly Hip and slightly hoppy today. Haa, despite of the thorough check on the pants, I still ended up buying a faulty one. 8/. How nice is that! 8).
Efma, got back the results, passing should not be a problem. ICT as well. Leaving all the rest being alittle tsk tsk tsk*.
Argh!! Fancy me laughing at Minty that time that she gonna get all the "darker skins" as her project Mate, but doubt she got them as I got 2 in my group. I am not against dark skin, but that guy is one freak. I think he looks too ah-guaish to be in BB. And he got the "smack-me" face! Oh god, how nice facing him man!! God bless its the last week of school and seeing him is only this few days. tsk tsk tsk* With him and that equally jialat lecturer, tsk tsk tsk* I pray that I pass FNY!
I miss MM project!! It's much more fun!!!
Shu thought hard on 3:16 pm.