Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I am tired
I am sleepy
I want to go shopping
I want money
I want to score well
I hope everything will be over soon
I am getting fatter
I miss Sin
I want to go HK
I want to go TW
I want everything to go smoothly
I want to be happy
I hope life would stop for now
I want to be thinner
I want to be richer
I want my wishes to come true
I dont want broken promises
I want to eat Jap seaweed
I want to eat Shark Fin
I want to see BIG whale
I want to see BIG shark
I want to see Dolphin
I want to play at some themepark with my family
I want Jerry
I want Vic
I want him
I want a camera phone
I want Digi Cam
I want new shoes
I want new clothes
I want Mars DVD
I want Fossil Watch
I want Nike Green Jacket
I want Forever 21 Green Italia Jacket
I want the white jacket with colourful strip jacket
I want Adidas Red+white jacket
I want Spongebob Tee
I want Spongebob blue Jacket
I want to get the DKNY watch for mum
I want my mum to be happy
I want my dad to be happy
I want my bro to be happy
I want my bro to be happy
I dont like him
I miss Teo


ALAAAAAA KAAAAAZEEEEEEEEMMMMM!! Boom!! Everything will stop when I fall deep asleep. That's where I find myself. 8)


Shu thought hard on 12:42 am.