Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Haa, I met that old Ah Lian again today. 8/. As usual, stared at me. Hmm, day was started off quite badly.
Exam started off quite badly as well.
Got caught for talking less than a minute after I settle down. Just when Pal wishes me good luck, that weird lecturer came and take down our number. 8/. How shitty can it get? hmm, 4 days of exams, 3 days got things screwed up here and there. tsk tsk tsk.
This is really my most heck exam ever. Really hope that everything still goes on smoothly. I will try to catch up and be a good student starting Year 3. Hee. 8).
But today paper is quite ok. Despite understanding only 2 chapters and mere reading of 3 other chapters, I manage to crap through. Hopefully I manage to "pass through" as well. Anyway, the 2 chapters that I really study, haa! I forgot every single bit of it. Hmm...
Just when I decide on submitting my paper, they have to announce the last 10 minute thingy. There goes my early off. Anyway, hee, saw some... 8D. It's so nice having eye-catching and cute things around. Haa.
Anyone know of any fun kids learning game website? Intro pls! Much appreciated. 8)
Hmm, do you show respect to every single one? Or just to any people your senior? Or just the one who you feel should be respected? I think everyone should be given a certain amount of respect. Be it minimal respect. But I cant do it though. Haa. Nvm, one day. And please show the least respect you can for everyone. 8)
Shu thought hard on 10:45 pm.