Friday, March 11, 2005
March- Just isnt my month. Hope things would change for the better in the remaining days. 8/First, it's the exam period, hate exams!
Second, heard the freaking distracting disheartening rubbish.
Thirdly, I dont know where did my admin card ran to.
Lastly, after trying so hard to convince those lecturers to allow me to use my IC instead, I lost my wallet! What the?!
Oh yah, and I have been cutting my legs!! When the first almost heals, I cut my leg again! So when the second one heals, I cut my leg AGAIN!! 8/
The only nice thing today is probably meeting Ian early in the morn and he help me allow in HR as I havent finish studying, and my dearest dad who rush home to get my passport and sent it to school.
Anyway, it still sucks. I dont think in my 18+years of life have I encounter such things before. Bleah. It seriously sucks.
Now, lost my ATM card, EZLink card, IC, and some other rubbish. Hopefully I get it back. sigh...now all my plans have to be postponed.
8<
Shu thought hard on 12:43 pm.