Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Tsk tsk tsk* Problem with the poor... Wondering how to survive the next few days... wondering if got enough money to pay for this and that essential stuff...
Problem with the rich... So which HP shall I buy now?
Hmm...
tsk tsk tsk*
Bleah. I thought passing is not a big problem. Fell asleep without studying last night. Almost did not study at all this morning, and when I see the paper, i almost feel like killing myself. Furthermore, I was sitting at the first row today. So paiseh with all the blank or almost blank pages in my answer script. This time is a SURE FAIL thing. Jessica can see too. 8/. But one good thing is I am quite certain that I can get Supp paper. But hopefully with the moderations and pulling, I can just make it and get a D.
Seriously, only now that I know results is not just about passing, but scoring as well. If ever the company I want to get into and they see my result instead of just the diploma(w/o results), I am so dead!! Hopefully I get into a nice reputable company for my attachment and from then on, hopefully Iwill change my attitude towards work and they employ me after I grad. HAa, how nice right? 8). Wishing and hoping.
Year 1 Sem 2's method is currently the best. Really, I think keeping up with the pace of the class is very important now, at least you wont have to struggle at the very end and having all the question marks popping out on almost everything you read. It's a killer man!!
Anyway, 3 down. 2 more to go.
Oh yah, did I mention I go listen to Xia Yi Zhan Tian Hou for god knows how many times and wrote it out in han yu pin yin over the weekend? See that's what I been doing instead of studying. 8/.
Shu thought hard on 3:57 pm.