Monday, March 21, 2005

Wheeee!

Went swimming today. Guess who we saw? Haa, none other than the male lead actor of the Chn 8 9pm show now. Chen Han Wei. He dont look good in real. Kind of gay too. The way he walk, and the actions with his kakis, and that shocking pink mini trunks. Tsk tsk tsk* If only the one we saw is like Tay Ping Hui or 715, or Kristy fav, Christopher Lee. Haa.

Drop the KTV plan, instead we headed to school to get some food and stuff for SBM thing. Then, hee! My first time to Kristy's house. The dog is named Chester! Haa! 8X. Kinda scary though. Never like active dogs which are not kept in a safe distance from me. But I think the rabbit is scarier. 8X.

Had 12 rounds of Mahjong. I think I only won 1 or twice. Not sure. Kim looks so pro man! Towards the end most of us are like so tired, falling asleep. Hee.

Came home, super full but went out with mum to get some fruits and walk around. Now, going out again with bro for supper! Omg! I so going to be so fat. HAa, nvm, enjoy first, think later! 8D


Shu thought hard on 10:08 pm.