Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Back back back!!As usual, work is so much fun today! And there's lots of cute people around eh. *Weetweet*
Wonder what would it be like if I had chose TP's Tourism and Hospitality? Hee, I've got "light ears"(very easily influenced by others). Anyway, wonder if I would have better future prospects if I had went there. Or maybe...worse?
Really never judge a book by it's cover. Was chatting with this Kitchen staff at my place which I dont know his name. Hee, he look alittle old, like a malaysian with little education(no offence). But he is not only a Singaporean, he already got 2 diploma and now pursuing the 3rd one!! 1 from Poly and the 2nd and 3rd are from Shatec. And he's sponsored to study. He got 17 for O's. That's like not bad already!
Saw Shingo as well. Some friend of my cousin who I last seen when I was err..in Sec 2. 5 years back!!
Planned to go back WDL to visit the teachers on Thurs. Hee, gonna see him!!!!! Hopefully it turns out to be just FINE and nothing gonna screwed it up!! *prays*
Seeing the layers of Fats on myself, I somehow wish that I get the Dengue fever. 8X *touchwood*
Shu thought hard on 12:14 am.