Saturday, April 02, 2005

I wonder if pretty girl especially "her" have got bad hair day. MAybe I will see "her" later!!! 8)

I wake up everyday feeling that I've got bad hair day!! Grrrr!!!

Forget it. Just pray hard that Phyllis would succeed in finding someone for me. Haa.

Havent been blogging.

Just got back from OGL camp not long ago. Everything seems to went on smoothly.

To kim: I think the camp is alright. In some ways, it's even better than last year's. But I still prefer last year's.

Just a wink, left two weeks of holidays only. But of the 2 weeks, minus away 1 week of orientation. Just about 1 week left. 8/.

Pray pray pray that I will pass!!!

Anyway, to anyone who is keen in trying out the Surf and Turf Splitzza, can forget about it. Hmm, Seafood + sweet taste. Weird!!

Went for a haircut yesterday. Weird! But the Manager is really cool and pretty!! STYLISH is the word!! Only the platform shoe alittle spoiler. Almost feel asleep halfway at work yesterday. I became so much tanner!! And fatter!! And sleep-ier!! Haa! All the way until I saw Zhang Yao Dong and Chen Hong Yu!! Both are Chn 8 actors. The Xiao xin in holland Village and the one who like rou rou but turn out to be her brother. Hmm, great figure! haha!!

Then Beng, Edmund and 2 others appear outside Pasta Cafe, which boost my energy level to awake mode! haa! "psycho" them to eat at Pasta! Hee!! Edmund got "hu-mon-gous"(I dont know how to spell) appetite!!! Still hungry after Seafood Risotto and Baked Potato!!! Beng is so famous for that mole man!! 8X. Went home with them after work. 8)

Going to Cousin Winnie aka Ah Bee house soon. Her Birthday party! 8D

The rest are off at Mount Ophir now. Hmm, just hope everyone is safe and sound.


Shu thought hard on 5:03 pm.