Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Havent been blogging.

As expected, 2 more cakes in the past 2 days.

Sunday
Awaken by the continuous ranting of mum. She woke me up an hour before the time I want to wake up. 8/.

Prepare, and off I go to ECP to meet up with the rest.

Act smart, tsk tsk tsk. Alighted at a stop earlier, got lost, and walk one big round instead, causing me to be late by 20 mins.

Who knows? I am the earliest! Haa! One by one reach, picnic start!!

My failed attempt of the koni$#^$##. Ate quite alot, and salad, fruits, fried food, milo freeze. All the rojak in my tummy. Anyway, so glad there isnt cake smashing this year. Last year was terrible! Me and YT smell like puke everywhere we go!

Went to work while the rest headed to TM for movies or KTV. Grr!! Super tempting. Alone I sat in the MRT towards Town for work. Receive a call halfway that Vanness and Vivian are at TAKA Zara. How I wish I was in a cab. 8/.

Reach Taka, but alittle late so just got change and went to work. Brrrr. Got a super bad tummyache. Ran to the toilet 5 times. No mood to see Vanness anymore. And a bad night indeed. 8/. Got scolded for no reason. Got pricked by a splinker at the slightest contact with the bar. 8(.

Monday
Dad's and Winnie's Birthday!!

Sleep half the day away. Till 1++. Went to CWP later in the day to shop for a present for dad. Got him a sheaffer pen. Hope he likes it. Anyway, there's this cool Burberry pen! And only at $200+... COOL!

Lil bro drew a cute card for dad. Hee! The champagne was scary! Hee! A simple yet happy and heartwarming birthday celebration! 8).

Tuesday
Sleep half the day away again!! SHIT man!! Getting from bad to worse.

Going off soon!

Tonight getting back result!! Pray pray!!!

Got a super weird dream last night!

Kristy once said it isnt good to dream of snakes! I dreamt of 2 long long snakes that time. And she said it was a sign of 2 friends betraying me for a long long time.

This time I dreamt of LOTS of small snakes!! So does it mean I have lots of friends betraying me now? Haa.


Shu thought hard on 12:52 pm.