Friday, May 06, 2005
I wonder why there's people around who get the kick of forcing people to say things in their heart and slam them straight after they say it. Damm shiok to do it huh? DUH!!!! Crazy people.Days without my internet connection like passes so fast. 3rd week of sch has ended, and going into the 4th week. I hardly know what is going on. All I know is I've got really irritating tutors.
Nothing much happens. All I could remember was some trip to clubs. Oh yah, finally saw Indochine at Clark Quay. Looks damm cool!! Next week? Haa. YT.. if you are seeing this, plan something soon k? But then again, not so soon too, broke AGAIN!
Slack at Brewerks the other day. My drink taste the nicest. The ever so safe Fruit punch. 8).
Oh yah, this year's Mother Day celebration was not bad, though it cost quite a sum. KTV at Lot1. The room is like HUGE! At least thats the biggest I went to. Dont know how many people went, but probably 20+ 30. You know you can even BBQ there! And the pool table kind of rocks! Coz it's free!! Hahaha
OPPs. I sprayed too much perfume today. 8/.
Shu thought hard on 12:21 pm.