Sunday, April 10, 2005

Finally! After so many failed attempts to meet up with Lin, last night finally meet her after work. Planned to watch movie, but, haa, I am seriously alot more interested in clubbing last night. 8X.

Went Clubbing at MU(Music Underground). Wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Not really full of Techno. Anyway, it's so much better than Zouk's house music. Was feeling alittle bored when meeting Hao's friend. But, haa, first impression, nice bunch of people actually.and also the cutie!8).

Had Martell. Quite nice actually. 8). Watching the robotic dancing with mixed musics, haa, was kind of enjoying until so many things happen at one go! tsk tsk tsk. Weird dance moves was quite interesting as well. Except for those uncle's style 7years50days dance step! But overall, I have had fun!!! 8)

Slept for like less than 3 hours before I left for work. by right was 11 hours. Thank God Auntie Jenny exchange with me, on the expense of a "ding tai fung's meal". Gotta treat Daren too! Haa, there goes my pay for the next month. Haa. 8X.

NKF show again tonight.

Where's the fun I am looking forward to?! Bleah!


Shu thought hard on 7:29 pm.