Thursday, April 21, 2005

I TOOK CARE OF 2 PEOPLE WHO PUKED LAST NIGHT!!!!!

hey! It's something remarkable man!! For if you read my blog since the day it started, I once mention about how I did not take care of "the-love-of-my-life-at-that-time" when he puked. Lolx!!

Recently had been busy!!!! orientation, work and school starts!! Terrible timetable though it's a 4 days week thing. And Wed is an off.

Shall just stay home during off days since someone is busy planning for his clubbing stuff. *sour*

Anyway, I burnt my ears!!! 1st time in my life. -_-".

Last night was out clubbing with *ahem* the sweets. Names will not be revealed just in case it happen to be the next time. 8P. Singapore is like damm small. Happen to chat with this eurasian guy while Q-ing to get into Chinablack. He is in the same camp with the mouse. 8). Sin and John was there too!

Music wasnt good last night either.

I think I am so dead. 1st week of school and I haven been attending lessons. Skipped today's too.

Internet is down at home. So wont be coming online soon till money drops from heaven. 8). So any urgent matters, please dial 9------- to find me. 8)


Shu thought hard on 3:07 pm.