Sunday, June 19, 2005
We played risk! I won!!!!!! 8D 8D 8DI dyed my hair!!! And there's no colour!!
I played with my lil bro hair. Anyhow apply abit. And he's got colour!!! OMG!
Been working at Aunt's shop. Very stoning job. Think my butt got bigger and flatter. ARgh!!!
Been experiencing pain in my waist and tummy area for more than a week already. Bleah
Been falling down and banging into things!!! I got 3 blueblacks on my leg now. Plus a cut too.
He's a purple monkey!!!!!! XP XP XP!!
Yest his party. Had great time at the toilet!! Spent around half the time in the toilet!
Clubbing at the later part of the night. It's only after everyone is tired of dancing that I got a little hyper and wanted to play. Haa! I danced to Techno!!!! Haa. First time ever after observing how to dance to techno for hours, and weeks. But no, I want RnB. Or really would like to try Retro one day. Hopefully Wed would be great and happening!
All I did today is sleeping and eating.
Ya, going to continue that now. Good night all.
Shu thought hard on 10:58 pm.