Saturday, June 04, 2005

Ohh....tiring week. XP.

For the very first time. I went to sch 6 days this week!!! Plus today!!! I went when everyone else is happily sleeping in bed! Damm. Entre cancelled again!!!! Monday also cancelled and Minty and I wasnt informed. Bleah.

Work on mon-wed. Almost down on tue. Almost fainted. I feel so dead. But manage to catch 6hours of sleep that night so I was lively on wed. Haa. Karen's turn to be down. Went Chinablack with just Lin and him. Super weird combination. But we still went ahead. Now it's like fighting so often. And there's this irritating drunk shortie who tried to be funny and disturb us! He look like he's going to be a merlion soon lor. Anyway, he seems like he is trying to pick a fight with him. Damm. Music wasnt that good. Crowd too. Oh..but there's a super doll looking girl I like. She talk to me in the toilet!! Cute!! Hee. Anyway, it's fun- for me and him. 8X.

Have been going down bugis every single day since Tues. Their shop is opening soon. Kind of fun actually.

Friday, minty and I went down to the shop to "help-out". Wasnt a right choice I think. Dad got pissed off with me for not coming home everyday before 11. Haa, sent me warning. Lolx. Indochine Forbidden City again!! Hee. But I really think girls who go there should never wear a skirt!!Anyway, it was Minty's Birthday!! Happy Birthday girl!!! Really hope you love all the present, which I think you do? Hee. Hugs!!!

Saturday, omg!! Irritating. I still cant believe it!! I am the only one in school!! Everyone else is sleeping!! Bleah. Then went to take my uniform at town and left for the shop..Again. Hee. Went somewhere near clark quay to look at some stock. Hmm, weird pricing. 1 for $3.50. But must at least get 3 packet. If not, 1 packet would cost $10. Super weird!!! But it's super fun I think. Though it's super hot as well. Too bad I had beenout late too many days so promised dad to be home early today. Ate dinner, went out to buy new cupboard and back home to sleep till just wake up. Super hot day!!! And with weird numbers keep giving me missed call yet I dont dare to pick them up. What if it's a banglah?! He woke me up. Came online, checked mail, saw that there's a friend request. Unknown dark skin guy. 8X. Omg! I thought it was another one! Haa, but it's a fun guy! Smokemachine... 8).

Tomorrow going to watch the Special Olympics early in the morning. Lil bro is participating. 8D. I miss that boy so much!!!But hopefully tml will have the time to go down, even if it's just awhile.8)

I feel spoilt at home. But no, I am not a spoilt brat. 8).


Shu thought hard on 10:41 pm.