Wednesday, May 25, 2005
I hope he see this...But I got nothing to tell him...
If only he is willing to give it a try...
I know he seen my effort...
But why cant he trust me just abit more...
That I will be able to do it...
I heard that the biggest enemy of the dark is love...
I din know it happen in the day too...
You told me we cant make it...
You told me things got to have an end...
Then why are you still holding on...
Why are you still wishing...
I choose to trust every single things you've said...
Even what seems almost impossible...
I dont want to give myself any more hopes...
So please dont give me anymore...
I dont wanna know any more reasons/ excuses...
I just want the truth...
Hold on if you really treasure me...
Before it's too late...
Before I decide to move on...
And when I am gone...
Hopefully you feel sad too...
Cos I will be sad about having to leave...
Miss you. *hugs*
Shu thought hard on 12:24 pm.