Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Some testi from my bro's friendster:

1) kian.. alwaz felt he's a veri nice guy. serious. =) veri mature, veri understandin n supa high level of patience. nv c him lose temper b4. veri capable person too. i reali idolise kian 4 his determination. does great job at NP primers n oso 66th.

-Wonder if it flows in the family. I am nice too! Hahaha. But guess isnt as nice as before. No, not mature definately. Super high level or patience, I dare say I have. But, guess it isnt as high as before already. But Dad isnt a patient guy, he get pissed easily I think. But mum is, in a way.

2) Kian ar.. got some smart-alec genes in him, but sumhow he dun really likes to study, which is quite a waste. Use his creativity on other stuff, such as teasing pple.. saying things tt aren't imp (by saying this, I mean nonsense lah..) hoho~ dun really talk a lot, n always hav this funny look on his face. Wonder wat's he's secretly thinking or laughin abt.. hai~

-Smart-alec genes or smart genes, dont know if I got it. Just got a pretty normal brain which is often too lazy to start. Not that I dont like to study, just plain plain plain lazy. Ya! I use my creativity on other stuff too!!! Oh, I think I talk lots' of nonsense too. Think better cut down on that. Yes! I dont really talk a lot too! Sam just said I am neither an introvert nor an extrovert. Somehow in between but more to an introvert. Haa. Often when I start to drift, I think I do have that funny look too!

My brother is great!! 8).


Bleah. I am still waiting....I am bored


Shu thought hard on 5:25 pm.