Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Eeeee....dont like to search for blogskins. Lazy to learn how to make one. So, will just have the basic one. Hopefully it's easier to read for my readers, that is if there is any. 8)

Hmm, my mum dont seems to like him.
My bro dont like him.
Doubt my dad will like him.
Lin doesnt like me to be with him.
Lots of friends think he is bad.
Lots of friends say he looks bad. Like an ah beng.
Friends who have been encouraging me, think he is bad too.
He think he is bad too.
There's only one single soul on earth I can think of who truly hopes I stay with him.
Hopefully he will continue to hope the same.
Maybe when he think likewise, is the time when I should really give up. :'(
I dont want to give up, please dont force me....


Shu thought hard on 11:25 pm.