Sunday, July 10, 2005
It's weird..yet natural... I hope I dont get that negative. Anyway, I am never determined. So dont think it will affect me much. 8). I will just keep falling into the same trap and experience it over and over again.Went to Sentosa as planned yesterday. None of us were early, with the latest reaching after 75mins. 8). Reach there around 12 I think. Those bus rides is super long... super troublesome!!! Ate at Sakae Sushi. I think we only started tanning at around 1+. Me n Kristy went down the water first cos it's freaking hot and the 2 babe just "tanned" under the shade and reading Archie comics! Haa. Dont think I got tanned. Cos it only lasted for ard 20mins and we have to leave. 8/. Next time shall organise activities which starts after 12. 8).
Almost die at work. Boss is as usual super irritating. I got a bad tummyache. Down 2 "bo chi wan" but diarrhoea still continued.. -_-"...
Meet Lin and her bf at night. His birthday. Supposedly going to KTV. In the end we ended up at MU. Exactly 3months ago we went there. Got to know him. Memories flash past. Feel like F.. 8/. Anyway, Minty n Kimmy!!! I saw Sue-anne there. know who I saw as well right? *ahem*. After Clubbing was sitting outside MU awhile, and I saw K's Favourite too!! Haa. Hee, Yaozhou was there too. Still look like a boy. But damm high. Damm energetic. The feeling is just different already. No more butterflies in my stomach. Just glad to see him, and how he tries to cheer me up. 8). Lin too, hahaha. But both never succeed. 8X. But thanks. 8).
Shu thought hard on 11:53 am.