Saturday, March 06, 2004

Friends...How do u define that? How mani types r therE?
I tink friends is juz like love, equally complex.
Hmm..i do have quite alot of frenz, but true friends, how mani will there be?
people say true friend, 1 is enuf, but izzit realistic?izzit realli enuf?
i dont tink so...tt friend cant be there for u at all times!
its usually the nearest one who will be there(yuan shui jiu bu liao jing huo), a true fren, being not beside u, i guess the most he/she can do is to give a call n come over when he/she cans.
I tink a true friend shud be there to listen to u when u nid her/him provided he/she is free.
But there's a person who once told me that friends r not born for u, they cant be there for u at all times n they dun have to do it either, so be glad when a fren is there n dun ask too much fro him/her.
This thinking make me wan to be independent from frens, n i guess i m realli more independent now, nt sure if its a gd sign, but at least i dont feel so lonely at times.

There's also frens who only come to u when they nid.
I hate this! Yet, i cant control but to do this to some either.
But at least i do feel ashamed n bad when i tink back?8X
N i believe there's alot of similar examples like me out there!
I will try not to...i hope!
But for those who dun feel abit of shame, u r lousi!
I m a lousi fren. But u r worse!!!8P

Dunno y m i writing all this stuff either, i juz got a sudden urge when i saw an email from a "fren". But coz i m multi-tasking hence i lost my words..Again!!!kekeke



Shu thought hard on 9:20 pm.