Sunday, July 24, 2005
DAMM DAMM DAMM!!!!!I am like out of control of myself and I super hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!
AARGH!!!!!!!!! #^^^^%&$#&%*%#&%^~~~~~
I have got that damm project to hand up on tues but I have not started at all!!!!
The CM test on Tues which I cant afford to screw up!!!! F!!!! I cant start!!!! F F F!!!!!
Today and tml will be a chiong day I know. No more 18+ hours of sleep!
F!!! My fever seems to be coming back!!!!! F F F F F F F!!
I feel that my life is currently so so so screwed up!!
I feel this blog is redundant. I cant blog whatever I want anymore. I've got "uninvited guest" around. And I just dont want some to know about this n that. The meaning of this blog no longer valids? Bah~! F it!
I feel darn vulgar recently. I feel super attitude today! I feel super irritated!!! Sorry to her, for letting me no matter what but I just attitude to you. 8(.
Fever is back. 8) Oh well. God bless me. May I just die like that.
Shu thought hard on 10:14 pm.