Thursday, July 21, 2005

WOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Most of the ICAs are over. At least those presentation thingys. Left Entre and 1 more CRM. 8). But there's still CM, which I CANNOT do badly. FOCUS FOCUS!!!!


I think my mood are rather extreme recently. For 1 moment I feel like dying, and the next moment I am jumping around. Ok, everything in private though. So no one sees it. 8).


BK breakfast with Minty finally after the last time which is around 2 months ago. Saw this ah beng topping up his ezlink card. I just feel wrong. He then help this auntie to top up as well. SOOO Wrong!! Hahaha. They are suppose to kick those auntie, snatch their money and run away. Lolx!


Japanese Buffet Cancelled. Yea, some sort like what I had dreamt about last night. Kind of disappointed. Change to Japanese Lunch. Same old place. 8). Strepsils Strepsils and more Stepsils! 8).


Met YT at town. Slack at Coffee Club Express. Hi-Tea. OMG! Rotten Tiramisu + Blackforest Roll + Triple A-La-Mode + Rambutan Freeze + Cafe Mocha. See! How sinful!! And I almost got whacked/smacked/punch by YT. Lolx! And and and!! I tried on this skirt from Topshop that I had been eyeing for like damm long!!!! That time Minty said I would need to wear a G-string underneath. Yea. Seriously, I think it's way too translucent, alot more than I had thought! I can practically see everything underneath. 8(.


Oh Oh!! I cant wait to go swim!!!!!! 8).


On a faithful Tuesday, I wore a singlet and shorts, I was freezing cold.
On a faithful Wednesday, I learnt my lesson. I wore my pyjamas instead. And I was freaking hot!
So today, on a Thursday, I wore a normal top and shorts. I might just jump out of the window if it's too cold... 8/.


Today is consider a happy day. Hopefully no one comes and spoil my day later. ...


Nah... I just sneezed like 6 times. 8/.


Shu thought hard on 9:02 pm.