Friday, September 02, 2005

Time waits for no man!!!! Super fast I think. ZOOOOOM! Today is friday again.


Stoned in front of the com one whole day. Din get to eat my curry puff today. 8(.


Cant wait to make my very own Chawamushi. But I think I seriously need LOTS of sleep. However, working on both sat and sun this week. Meaning I work 1 whole week 7 days straight this week. Not forgeting next week the 6 days week too!! Hectic schedule!! No time for shopping!! Which is good in a way. 8).


Attachment still ok. Not gonna get involve with all the politics. Just be on the surface and hopefully grades are increasing every week. Gotta complete my assignment as well! jiayou jiayou!!!! I think world is really getting worse!! Last time is only politics at almost everywhere. now... scandals EVERYWHERE!!!! Omg omg omg!! BOOOO!!!!!


Make a trip down to Chevron finally. The route there....thought a lot.....sort out a number of things. 8)


Anyway, that's not important! Kelly is the winneR!!!! At least to me, I think the outcome cant be any better for her... Universal should be able to provide her with better future prospect! I hope Junyang get signed too!!


My eyes are really closing. but havent receive his msg. havent seen my bro today. hair havent dry. havent watch guess guess guess. huimin havent call. work havent done.


bro called.8).


I am the cheapest labour around huh? xp


Shu thought hard on 10:15 pm.